Meet the Hawkin's family. They are probably one of the most stylish families I have ever photographed.
I am sure most of you recognize, Crystal. She is the owner of Puzzle-Fit, which is her personal fitness company. If you are looking for a personal trainer... she is your girl. You can contact her at email@example.com for more information.
She has the most rocking body I have seen on a women in a very long time. Plus she is a great girl with a huge heart.
Mad Kat Photography is making some changes!!! Starting in 2016, I will only be taking family sessions once a month. I am moving away from family to concentrate more on my specialty of newborns, maternity and glamour photography.
With that said, I know that family portraits are very important. So for cherry blossom season here in Daegu, I will be offering 10 straight days of family sessions.
Cherry blossom season in Daegu, is one of the most magnificent sights I have seen while living here in Korea. The weather is finally warming up, the trees are glowing with a beautiful pink blush and it is almost magical.
Spring is one of my favorite times of year to photograph families. The season represents a new beginning, new life and renewed energy after a long, cold winter. This is the time for your family portraits.
I book out at least 3 months in advance, if you are interested in talking to me about getting your family portraits done this coming spring. Contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org
Last year, these sessions were sold out super fast. So what are you waiting for? Contact me today to get your free pre consultation to discuss your photography needs.
Are you ready to change you life and celebrate those results?
Well Jen of "Shake it off with Jen" and "Mad Kat Photography" has decided to team up and bring to you the 21 day fix challenge.
If you have never heard of 21 day fix or Beachbody, it is a great easy to use program. It is by far one of the most effective things I have done for my health in years.
Very simply, within 21 days by following a very easy to use "clean eating" approach and follow the 30 mins a day workout, YOU WILL SEE RESULTS.
Meet Jen Conrad:
This fabulous lady, is my Beachbody coach. She runs a fantastic accountability group on Facebook, where she will help you meal plan, give you encouragement and help celebrate your victories and she also runs 'Shake it off with Jen". I honestly couldn't do it without her.
Do me a favor, and click this link and check her out.
Why try this?
I am an advocate of this program because I have seen the results. I am currently on round 2, day 3, and I have already lost 2 lbs and 2 inches. My first round I ended up losing 13 3/4 total inches and I discovered abs I haven't seen in years and a beautifully defined back.
I am a bigger advocate of Jen, she really, truly cares about wanting to "change your lifestyle for the better" and she will help you every step of the way.
So now that you know a little about Jen. Let me tell you a little about our collaboration.
I am a big believer in celebrating YOU. As a women, mother and wife, I know we ALWAYS put ourselves last. We make sure everyone else is taken care of, everyone else is fed, everyone else is happy. Women rarely take time to celebrate themselves. After the first round of 21 day fix, I felt fabulous, I had more energy than I have ever had before and I looked fantastic. What better way to showcase your hard work, then by taking part in one of my "Glamour Portrait Sessions"?
My team and I will pamper you, accentuate your attributes, dress you in colors that is not only flattering but showcase your new and improved body but we will be there to make you feel like you are the most beautiful women in the world. Who wouldn't want that?
I have done sessions like these for over 5 years now and it is by far one of the most satisfying sessions I do. Trust me, YOU NEED THIS EXPERIENCE IN YOUR LIFE.
I am offering a FREE GLAMOUR PORTRAIT SESSION ( $429 value) to the one person who collects the most points during October's accountability group.
How do you become a member of this group?
It's easy. Sign up with Beachbody and select Jen Conrad as your coach. Order 21 day fix challenge pack, it comes with everything you need to succeed. Including your Shakeology shakes ( trust me, these are delicious and yes you need them, I pinky swear) your 21 day containers, your workout DVD's, and a manual that will walk you through everything. Once everything is ordered, Jen will add you to the group so that you can participate.
How do you earn points?
Rules & Regulations
1. You must be a NEW Beachbody member and have Jen Conrad as your coach.
2. You must actively participate in the October challenge.
3. Glamour Portrait session winner will be announced by Jen Conrad of "Shake it off with Jen"
4. Glamour Portrait session date will take place in November.
5. Glamour Portrait Session will include
a). 3-4 hour in studio session with Mad Kat Photography
b). hair and make up done by a professional
c). in-person ordering session after images are edited
d). ONE FREE 8X10 mounted print ( ala carte products are available for purchase by winner of challenge)
e). 1 free consultation to discuss your session, including what to wear, what to bring and to set a date.
6. Glamour Portrait Session is for ONE person only (winner of challenge), cannot be transferred to another person.
7. Mad Kat Photography holds the right to deny session to anyone who did not follow the rules set by Jen of "Shake it off with Jen"
First of all, I know you are anxiously awaiting to hear who won my "Giving Back" contest!! But I first have to say THANK YOU Daegu community for your love and support. I thoroughly enjoyed reading each and every email I received. It was hard narrowing it down but alas there can only be one winner!
Contact me by August 31st at email@example.com to set up a time and date we can do our pre consultation meeting.
Again, Thank you to everyone who took the time to send me an email.
When I first moved to Korea, I started my journey in this post "First 50 days". Now I am coming up on a year of living in the "Land of the morning calm" and celebrating one year of Mad Kat Photography being open in Daegu. Out of the three countries Mad Kat Photography has been open in the last 6 years, this place has so far been the best "first year".
Right off the bat, I met a great friend, who is not only my MUAH ( make-up/ hair person) but also my assistant now. Another friend of mine here helped me find a fabulous apartment right next to the Sincheon River and in front of Suseong Lake, that has just enough space for a studio. And then another friend gave me a chance here and let me photograph her family, so I could have some local photos to showcase to my new market.
That is the great thing about being in a military community. We are just a huge group of family and friends. Everyone is so very kind, helpful and well....we are all in it together. Just a bunch of us trying to maneuver a new environment and new customs without insulting the locals, at least that's my goal.
Being in Asia, has been this fantastic ride of crazy, exciting, stimulating with a small dash of fear thrown in. The unknown is always a bit scary, but knowing that I can count on friends here to help me out when things get tough makes my life a bit easier.
With that said. I have been thinking of a way to give back to the community that made me feel welcome the first day I got here. The one thing I knew I could do, was to do a giveaway.
I am a huge advocate of prints and I am a huge advocate of family portraits. There is nothing more powerful and more precious then stopping time to capture a moment in your family's history. A tangible print hung on the wall for years to come will only gather more value as time goes on. For that reason I am choosing to giveaway a full family session.
Now you ask, how can I win it?
Well, it's simple. All you have to do is email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me why you deserve to win and then share my Facebook business page on your personal Facebook wall. That's it.
I will read everyone's submissions and choose one deserving family to win my family session package, ( a $369 value) by August 15th. The winner will be announced in a blog post here on my website as well as announced on Facebook.
In that package you will receive: (1) mounted 16X20 print (1) 11X14 print and (4) gift prints of your choosing.
Rules and Regulations are as follows:
1. Send me one email to email@example.com, telling me WHY you and your family deserve a family session. Do not message me via Facebook or text me, please send it via email.
2. You must share my Facebook business page on your Facebook page wall. Don't know how to share a page? Well it's simple. Open up Mad Kat Photography on Facebook, find the three little dots next to the save button (if your on your cell phone) or the three little dots next to the message button (if your on your computer) The share button will appear in one of the tabs, and then just click it.
3. I will email and announce the winner on my business page, on August 15th. So make sure you follow and "like" my page. You will have 24 hours to respond. If I don't hear back from session winner, I reserve the right to announce a new winner.
4. Mad Kat Photography reserves the right to cancel or change date of the session due to session winner being non- communicative, weather or illness.
5. Session will be held in Daegu, exact location to be determined by photographer.
6. Winner will have to sign a contract with Mad Kat Photography stating that you understand the rules and will abide by them.
7. Session must take place in the month of September 2015, date to be set by photographer.
8. Ala Carte options can be purchased by session winner, but is not included in free session package.
9. Giveaway valid only to US military and DOD ID card holders only.
10. One entry per family please.
Thank you Daegu community for a wonderful first year in Korea!